Flame retardants for polymers
Ecopiren in TPO roofing membranes Ecopiren in PVC wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in halogen-free wire and cable formulations Ecopiren in polyamide compounds Ecopiren as ATH replacement Ecopiren in ACP
- Metallurgical fluxFlux for steelmaking in converter Flux for steelmaking in Electric arc furnace
- EcologyWastewater treatment Flue gas desulfurization
- Technical rubber products
- Exhaust gas cleaning on ships
- Magnesium hydroxide in the pulp and paper industryChemical pulping Reagent for pulp bleaching Mechanical pulp bleaching
- Anti-caking agent for mineral fertilizersAnti-caking agent for ammonium nitrate Anti-caking agent for complex fertilizers
- FertilizersAgroMag� Granular AgroMag� Aktimax
- Animal FeedMagnesium additive in feed for cattle Magnesium additive in feed for pigs
- Component for the production of magnesium productsAgroMag� Aktimax
Today, in intensive crop production, leaf feeding is used as an effective way to prevent and eliminate magnesium deficiency. An important feature of this method is the rapid entry of the nutrient into the plant and its inclusion in metabolic processes.
AgroMag® Aktimax is a liquid magnesium complex fertilizer made from mineral raw materials - brucite (Mg(OH)2) by grinding and production a stabilized aqueous suspension with a very high content of the main solid component with the addition of nitrogen, calcium and iron.
It is used to normalize plant metabolism, increase productivity, nutritional and nutritional value of products. It is recommended to apply by spraying the leaves of field, vegetable, fruit and berry crops.
Advantages of AgroMag® Aktimax
- Fast assimilation by the plant due to very fine particle size.
- Stable and easy to resuspend suspension
- Convenient in dosing and application.
- The liquid form of the product ensures uniform application and distribution in crops.
- High concentration of the product reduces its required quantity and reduces logistics costs.
- Creates a long effect of protecting the plant from fungal diseases.
- Compatible with most liquid fertilizers, agrochemicals and pesticides. *
* In practice, it is impossible to predict all possible effects. In this regard, it is advisable to test a mixture of spray products taken in a small volume. When mixing with foliar top dressing or plant protection products, fill the cylinder 2/3 with water and add products in turn. AgroMag� Aktimax add last.Basic recommendations on the dosage of AgroMag� Aktimax
Magnesium foliar application is especially effective in combination with nitrogen: at the beginning of plant vegetation, this technique enhances plant growth and development, and at later stages (budding, flowering, ripening or fruit formation), it improves the quality of the crop.
The number of top dressings, the optimal timing and rate of application of the drug depend on soil and climatic conditions, the system of application of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium fertilizers in the household and leaf diagnostics of vegetative plants for signs of magnesium starvation.
AgroMag� Aktimax application rates and timings
Water rate, l/ha
Recommendations on foliar treatment
Cereals 2-4 200-300 During the tillering, shoot grown and ripening Legumes 3-4 200-300 During preflowering Maize 4 200-300 At 4 to 6 leaf phase Sunflower 4 200-300 At 4 to 8 leaf phase Sugar beet, red beet, fodder beet 4 200-300 At 6 to 8 leaf phase and two weeks after Potato 2-4 200 During growth phase and at tuber initiation phase Vegetables 4-5 200-300 After 10-15 days of germination or planting seedlings and then 1-2 times each 15-20 days Strawberry 3 200-400 During spring period before vegetation, preflowering phase and after harvest Fruits and other berries 3-5 400-1000 At preflowering and fruits/berries formation phase
Solutions for this field
The most demanded products of RMCC in this field are:
Contact us, our experts will provide you with advice on the use of the productAgroMag®�
+7 495 789 65 30 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ecopiren � effective mineral flame retardant and smoke absorber for polymer composites based on magnesium hydroxide crushed
AktiMax � new environmentally friendly magnesium fertilizer for all crops as basic fertilizer and meliorant
AgroMag � conditioning additive (anti-caking agent) for use in the manufacture of ammonium nitrate and NPK
MagTreat � solution for water treatment and flue gas desulphurization
FluMag � highly efficient metallurgical magnesia based flux brucite Kuldur deposit
MagPro � used as a reagent for the vulcanization of rubber in the manufacture of rubber products
BleachMag � highly efficient new generation product for the production of cellulose and semi-high output
MagAdd � ideal raw material for the production of a wide range of magnesium compounds and products based on the best varieties of brucite
Subscribe and join team of professionals in industry!
We offer a free subscription to the news digest of LLC Russian Mining Chemical Company. Quarterly we will tell you about our brands, product innovations, interesting researches and send invitations to various events. We will be glad to see you among our subscribers!
To become a subscriber of the news digest, please, fill in the form below.
- Metallurgical flux